Things You Need to Know to Enjoy the Show
HAVE A PRE-SHOW CHAT WITH MOTHER NATURE:
Be the man/woman with a plan. We are going to rock under the stars’ rain or shine, so if it’s raining – gear up with umbrellas, rain-coats, and footwear that allows you to get up and dance...we’ll be doing a lot of that. If it’s hot - - and we’re putting in an order for blue sky and lots of sun –hydrate, wear sunscreen (you’ll smell good too), and still have footwear that allows you to get up and dance...you’ll still be doing a lot of that.
TEAMWORK, TEAMWORK, TEAMWORK:
Be respectful to everyone around you – old friends and new friends – and watch out for each other. Remember, St. Paul is a ‘People Kind of Place,’ and at the end of the night we’ll all want you to Raise Your Glass and throw out a cheers to one of the best nights the Lakeland has ever seen!
HAVE CLASS ON THE GRASS:
...And the shale while we’re at it. Those red Solo-Cups that will fill you up (not too full though – see above) will fit perfectly in the garbage and recycling bins which will be all over the grounds at Jaycee. When you finish mowing down those phenomenal perogies that we’ll have for you to recharge your batteries throughout the night (you’re going to have to...trust me - - this show is going to ROCK!), Please do the same with the plates and napkins...it’s just better that way.
WALK THE LINE – JOHNNY CASH DID...SO CAN YOU:
Yes, we’ll have cold beers for you – it’s a party after all. But, keep it chill and keep it real...it’s a family show. And, you’ll want to still be in there for the finale...trust us.
Bring a blanket or your favorite lawn chair. Seating is your own responsibility. You're also welcome to stand, (as we all know the bands will get you on your feet anyway!)
IT'S ALL IN THE WRIST
All guests will need to redeem their tickets for a two-day wristband if they have purchased a Two-Day Weekend Pass when they arrive at the Festival. Your two-day ticket which will be scanned on site and as you enter the venue you will receive a 'Two-Day Wristband' which you will need to keep on your wrist for the weekend. All wristbands are strictly non-transferable and may only be used by one person. Any sign of damage, rips, tears or misuse of the wristband will cause entry to be refused at the sole discretion of Centerfield Music Festival Staff.
You cannot bring food or beverages of any kind, other than water, into the ballpark. There will however be FOOD, DRINKS, and ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES for sale at the Jaycee Ballpark.
You must show Government Issued Photo ID in order to get a wristband. Once you have a wristband, you can purchase alcoholic beverages. Please, do not drink and drive!
Damn You Look Good.
BRING CASH! THE ARTISTS WILL HAVE CDS AND T-SHIRTS FOR SALE, AND YOU'LL WANT TO BUY SOMETHING COLD TO DRINK. (YES, THERE WILL BE ATM'S ON SITE.)
Bring a rain-jacket! Centerfield Music Festival will go rain or shine.
Make sure you bring your camera. We encourage you to Tweet, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook the entire concert!
If you are disabled or in a wheelchair, there will be a designated spot for you to watch the show from, should you choose. You are welcome to be amongst the crowd too!
Please do not litter. There will be plenty of trash cans and recycling stations throughout Jaycee Ballpark.
Last but not least, ARRIVE HAPPY! The Town of St. Paul is proud to host THIS YEAR'S Centerfield Music Festival - so have as much fun as you possibly can have. Friday and Saturday nights will be nights to remember under the small-town sky.
NOPE: AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES
NOPE: BALLOONS, BALLS, FRISBEES
NOPE: COOLERS OR COOLER-BAGS
NOPE: DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
NOPE: DRONES, R-C AIRCRAFT
NOPE: GOLF CARTS/MOTORIZED VEHICLES
NOPE: MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
NOPE: OUTSIDE FOOD/BEVERAGE
NOPE: WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
NOPE: UNAUTHORIZED VENDORS
NOPE: UNAUTHORIZED MARKETING
GO: BACKPACKS (MEDIUM-SIZED)
GO: BOTTLES OF WATER (UN-OPENED)
GO: CIGARETTES & LIGHTERS (BE SAFE)
GO: LOW-BACK LAWN CHAIRS
GO: CAMERAS (NO-FLASH PLEASE)
GO: SUNBLOCK: NON-AEROSOL
GO: SMALL BEACH TOWELS
GO: SMALL SIGNS – 18”H X24” W
GO: SMALL BLANKETS
Things You Need to Know – The List
• Youth Ticket Information – Youth tickets are available this year - bring your kids and let's start 'em groovin' young! Youth aged 5-14 years can purchase a 'Two Day Youth Ticket' for $59.99 (plus applicable fees). Remember, children under the age of five get in for free. You may be asked for proof of age...it's just a thing we're obligated to do.
• All ages show – children under five years of age do not need a ticket.
• Seating is General Admission/Festival Format – Please take up only the
room you & your crew need.
• Please avoid bringing oversized lawn-chairs – chair height should not
exceed shoulder height...only Captain Kirk could bring a Captain’s chair –
and you never know if he will – the UFO Landing Pad is right there after all.
• The concert will end at about 11:30pm.
• We’re going rain or shine.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• There will not be a will-call at Jaycee Ballpark – any ticket transfers must be done independently.
• All venues accept cash only – no credit or debit
• ATM's will be available on site
• Food – So much deliciousness this year...bring your appetite.
• Wristbands will be given to those of legal drinking age should they want a
beverage. Bring your Photo-I.D.
• Non-alcoholic options available as well.
• Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is permissible only in designated areas –
we’re all used to that by now.
• Restrooms are available on-site – don’t worry, you don’t need to hold it.
• Handicap seating will be available and clearly marked.
• Parking – There will be parking available near the Rec Centre, though we
encourage you to carpool and of course, don’t drink & drive.
• EMT/Medical personnel will be on-site.
• There will not be lockers available at the event.
• Artist merchandise will be available for purchase at the event.